So what does it all mean? All my rambling on and on about my children's births? As I said before April is cesarean awareness month. I have gone through two completely different cesarean experiences one where I was on cloud 9 during the surgery and the other feeling everything that the doctor was doing. However, it is important to point out that my doctor never once told me during my second pregnancy I HAD to have a c-section. It was my choice, and what I decided I wanted for my 2nd. If I were to have a third maybe I will try vbac, or maybe I will chicken out at the last minute and schedule a c-section , who knows. I do wish I would have had a vbac with my son, and that I wouldn't have chickened out for what I thought was the "easy" way, the familiar "safe" way. I can't go back and change that now, and everything has a funny way of happening the way it does for a reason, even if it is unknown right now. Looking back it amazes me how i never wanted any children and now it is the complete opposite. I love my children with all my heart! they are both healthy, happy little angles I couldn't be more proud to call my own! And in reflection, regardless of how children come into the world, via c-section, vbac,natural it is most important that they are coming into a good household filled with love :)
Update: We now have added a third child in the mix, who was done via c-section. I was actually told by my doctor that I would need a c-section since having a vbac after two c-sections was to risky. The recovery and procedure went great. Abraham joined us March of 2017 and is a healthy, happy addition to our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment