Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Budgeting

I've been doing a lot of research on trying to figure out ways to eliminate bills from our budget. So far I have found two things to to help our family. First is with our gym membership. We have a family YMCA membership and recently I found you can use your HSA and FSA account for gym memberships as long as you have a note from your doctor! I of course would verify with your own HR department and your individual flex/HSA account. Another thing that I've used is the safelink wireless phone plan. You can opt to bring your own device (as long as it's a phone payed off/unlocked). It's a little bit of a process, first you apply

https://www.safelinkwireless.com/Enrollment/Safelink/en/NewPublic/index.html

Them you need to wait about three business days to be enrolled and get your SIM card.
Once you have your SIM card chat here

https://www.tracfone.com/contactus

And provide the agent with your SIM card number, phone IMED number and account info from your current provider. They will request to change your phone number over them for you and once that completes you just enter the SIM card and you are done! The entire process took about a week from applying to actually entering the SIM card in and using the benifits. I spent a LOT of time with their online chat making sure the port went through and feel that if I didn’t want to keep the same number it would have been a quicker and easier process. Over all though if you qualify it’s something to look into! Only one recipient per household.


No comments:

Post a Comment