So there are many ways to save money, but sometimes you are so cheep that you have no money to even save. yup that's right. I'm talking needing stuff for free. Now the main thought behind this article has to deal with free events/things to do but before I get into that I do want to start out with free assistant type programs for those in need. I really like to believe in the best of people and since I do not have a lot of money I often time try my best to offer as many services and things that I can to others. Some organizations that I have donated to and have also received assistance from include:
St. Vincent De Paul
Cloths for Kids (Beaver Dam)
Family Resource Center (Fond Du Lac)
All these places are great sources for help and they also provide more information on where you can receive help from in your area. You can also dial 211 on your phone to be directed to an operator who will give you information on who to call for assistance in your area as well.
Now, to the fun stuff. I have been researching and have come across a LARGE amount of information to share with you regarding free activities to do in WI.
Local Library
The local library has an amazing children's area for kids to play and check out various books and videos. Another great thing about the library is you can also get Ebooks through an app called Overdrive. Just sign in with your library card number and pin number and you can check out Ebooks right on your phone. If Ebooks are not really your thing, you can also reserve your books ahead of time for pick up if you are in a rush and don't have time to search the shelves. Simply reserve your books and they will text or email you when they are ready for pick up.
No comments:
Post a Comment