Thursday, June 13, 2013

Reminiscing

So today I had quit the adventure with school and trying to withdraw my summer classes. Long story short I ended up on a scavenger hunt (once again) to find my dang printer cables to try and get my printer to work so I could fill out some forms. Well as many people know we recently moved at the begining of March (hence why the cords are missing) and I found my box filled with photo albums and scrapbooks! I grabbed out my high school scrapbook that I made (quickly and horribly I may add) for my high school graduation and it was really fun to see many picures of old friends from  "back in the day". Even though I may not go out now its nice to remember the good times and experiences that I was able to have. There are a LOT of people that ended up with horrible schooling experiences and I am so blessed at all the great memories that I was able to create while in school. I am greatful for my parents and that they pushed me to be involved in as much extra activities as I was in. Without being involved I may not of had as much fun as I did. I also must add I am so happy that I ended up falling into such a great group of friends while in school. We were able to have lots of fun and stay out of trouble (well most of the time). All in all it was fun, I miss it, but I am also glad with where I am today :)


We won Grand Champion Twice in Show choir  my senior year


My Brother and me my Senior year of High School 



Junior Prom


A picture from my scrapbook of my friend Casey and Me going to a dance my sophmore year (she actually lives only 5 min away from me right now so its been fun reconnecting!)


On a side note I did do Soccer as well, but yes mostly my high school memories were made in the music department 

No comments:

Post a Comment